Presto! Forms 3.70
Old versionsSee all
Presto Forms is a program to fill digital pre-printed forms and ensure the text is aligned and edited the way you expect. Whether you have your pre-printed form on digital format or you have it printed, with the help of this program you’ll be able to digitize it, open it, complete texts, including lines and check boxes as well as default stamps (date and time) or personalized stamps (with text or image files).
In addition to these utilities, it includes some additional tools that provide useful benefits for the management of multi-pages forms and for long-time work, which requires data verification or inclusion in several stages. Some of these features are:
- Allows you to open and save files in BMP, PCX, TIF and multi-TIF.
- You can acquire images directly from the scanner.
- You can open multiple pages files and maintain the separation of the pages while working on it. Then it allows you to save each page as a separate image or compile all in a PDF file.
- Allows you to create a PDF file of several pages generated by combining pages from different image files.
- Allows you to add sticky notes that provide reminders or alarms for long-time work or shared projects among multiple users. The annotations may be visible and included in a PDF file or may be hidden.
- In addition to save files as PDF or image, allows you to save in-process projects or send your filled forms by fax.
To make your forms complete and consistent with the pre-printed sheet style, Presto! Forms will allow you to adjust the font to use, size and color of it, as well as the spacing between the characters and interlining. Once the texts needed are completed and edited, you can move them to match the exact position the pre-printed form requires. On the other hand, you can erase those lines or sectors that have not been scanned correctly and replace them with your own lines or boxes.
One of the interesting utilities to emphasize is that you can include personalized stamps in your forms, adding text or images you want, which can be very useful if you have to include your signature or seal of any institution.
However, we must mention that it is not a digitizing text-from-image tool, so you can complete the necessary fields and enter the data but cannot modify the data on the base form as it were text but only as an image.
It runs on Microsoft Windows 98 / 98SE / 2000 / Me / XP / Vista and has very few requirements of memory (64 MB) and processor (Pentium II 266MHz).
- It reads and combines multiple pages files
- It generates PDF files and allows faxing
- It allows the inclusion of personalized seals
- It includes features for scanner images acquiring
- It’s available in 5 languages: English, Japanese, German, French, and Italian
- It doesn't digitize text from image
- Outdated interface and not quite intuitive
- It doesn't open PDF files